6 Sep 2021
JOB VACANCY - DESIGNER
We're looking for a creative, driven and ambitious designer to join our team.
Newcastle Rugby Ltd is looking for a versatile designer to join its communications team for Newcastle Falcons, Newcastle Thunder, Kingston Park and its Community Foundation.
The right individual will be a skilled designer who is passionate about generating creative solutions to support the Club and the stadium. Working in a fast-paced environment this individual will be flexible and willing to help out, will have a can-do attitude and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple work streams.
- Creative ideation, alongside the wider team and external partners, for internal and external communication campaigns around match days, sponsorship and key events.
- Producing artwork (digital and ready for print where required) for all departments. A working knowledge of the print process and ensuring artwork is supplied correctly would be beneficial.
- Liaising with suppliers as required.
- Concept roll out across all required collateral, file packaging and dissemination across the team.
Skill requirements and personal attributes
- Competent across all Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Versatile, can-do attitude.
- Good time management skills, ability to take ownership of workload and prioirtise.
- Commitment to professional development.
- Creativity and attention to detail - an impressive portfolio demonstrating approach to projects.
- Willingness to take initiative and help wherever possible.
- Previous experience is desirable.
To apply please email your CV to Kate.Hindhaugh@newcastle-falcons.co.uk.